Tuesday, January 04, 2005

We Love F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!!!!

Whenever we dont have anything to do, we used to just hang out @ one of my friend's crib and just chill out. And because it was so cold here at this time of the year especially at night, drinking coffee while smoking is so much fun! :) We just hang around her veranda and feel the chilly cold weather outside while watching the city sleeps. I am content with doing just that coz I know I am with real people...my friends...whom I share everything with and who are still there especially when I am in deep shit. I wish life will be on our side this time.

They are the 'tv people' who makes us laugh the most...and we love them! THEY ROCK!!!! I wish we could have that kind of friendship...through thick and thin!

Watching these people is one of the things that keeps me sane. Though I admit I really am crazy hehe :) but I forget my problems when I see them on screen. A big thumbs up for FRIENDS! :)


This is Them....


And This is Us! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home