Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Home is where the heart is

i miss HOME.
i miss everything about it...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
from the Halo-Halo...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
to my dog Picachu...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the intersecting point between the sky and the ocean...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the evergreen mountains of mindoro...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the rocks beneath the waterfalls...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
to Bonifacio's monument @ the plaza...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the amazingly beautiful sunset of Boracay...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the bananachocopeanutbutter shake...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the sea...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the sand...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and the babes!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the thrilling banana boat ride...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and the binge eating @ different restos anytime, anywhere!

There really is no place like HOME...and no matter how ugly and depressing the Philippines is to the eyes of other people, it will always be HOME to me...and it'll always be the place I'll come home to...

Im doing this for almost three years now, but I still didn't get the hang of it. I will never be used to leaving I guess. Homesickness will always be just around the corner whether I like it or not. And for those who are wondering how long will I be doing this, I guess I'll be giving myself a little to a few years to save and have enough funds before I can go home for good...but Im not betting on it really, you know how fucked up the world is, destiny, fate and all that shit...so it's better for me to say COME WHAT MAY...as for now, I really need to save!

12 months...my count down begins.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel Jayme said...

great pictures! reminded me why i fell so in love with boracay. yun nga lang dahil sa work kaya hindi pa rin ako makabalik.

you're right, there's really no place like home. goodluck on saving!

3:58 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

^^^Thanks! =) kahit medyo maraming sea weeds this summer sa bora, i would still love to go there again sometime soon. love the place! =)

4:01 PM  
Blogger soul-seeker said...

great pictures of the philippines.

hay...i can relate. i've been abroad for the past 3 1/2 years of my life and i get more homesick after each time i go home. and when i have family over, it's fun but i cry all day after they leave. you're right, no matter how screwed up and depressing it can be in the philippines, it's still home--and so it will always be close to our hearts.

take care and good luck sa atin. hope we can save up enough so we can live comfortably once we return.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home