Wednesday, January 05, 2005

On Solitude



This is the place that knows all my secrets, my heartaches and my pains. This is the exact spot. I used to frequent this place especially during the night just to think things over with my cigaratte as my company. This place has seen me cry, laugh, pray, rant and rave. It knows me inside and out. I couldn't hide anything from it. It has seen me in my most depressing moment, as well as in my happiest. It's been almost 2 years but it's still there and not once did i feel unwelcome in its arms. Whenever I feel like being alone, I just drive away and go there. It's where I feel at peace with myself and one with my God. Right at that spot, I listen to the sea whispers and in the morning or before sunset, I looked for birds who formed their flying V formation, and whenever I see one it really made me happy and thank God for such a wonderful sight.

I know I will still have a long way to go. I am just starting to pick up the pieces of my shattered life and I know my emotions is still as rollercoaster-like as before but I am slowly learning to live and not merely exist. I already accepted the fact that shit happens and it happens to the best of us. Well, I guess that's life. When weariness gets the best of me, I know where I can go to make peace with my soul...it is in this exact place...a place that never falters to make me feel better after a long and tiring day...even in my solitude.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, dyan ka pala nagi-stay... malapit pala yan sa tinatambayan namin nina amands, norly at silay during those times na nagkakaproblema kami... huhuhu.. marami na talagang kasentihan na nasaksihan yang corniche...heheh. galing mo, jen!

5:10 AM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

sinabi mo pa lolo! dami ng drama sa buhay ang nasaksihan ng corniche na yan...but there are also good memories :)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home