Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Night ShiT

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I overslept so it turned out that I was 15 minutes late because I didn't get to set the alarm.
I woke up stunned and shocked...stared @ the clock...and the clock reads 9.50...
made me think if it's still night or early morning.
I got my neurons working after a few minutes reconciling the thought that it was indeed still night! and damn I was running really, really late! No devil can save me!

This shift is starting to cause havoc on my body clock.
I am losing my sense of time and day.

Windang na ko! Feeling ko tuloy talagang kinakarir ko na ang pagiging adik!
And to make things much worse, the red flag is up!

Kaya kapuso/n, kapamilya at kachismisan...isa lang ang ibig sabihin nyan...

Di ako bakla ... klah klah klah klah kla
Hindi ako shokla ... klah klah klah klah klah
Nililinlang ka lang ng 'yong paningin
Babae po ako!
(Psssst kinakanta yan! Di yan tinutula! Bwahehe!)

this post doesnt make sense!
Nasobrahan lang sa katol 'sensya na!

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home