Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ecstasy

Why would I need these?....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If I have this...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Without love there's no reason to live
without you what would I do with the love I give
all my loving to you I'll be giving
and I promise this I'll do as long as I'm living
I'm thinking of you and the things you do to me
That makes me love now I'm living in ecstasy
Hey it's you and the things you do to me
That makes me love you now I'm living in ecstasy
~Thinking About You BY 2 Brothers on the 4th Floor~

------

been away from you for 1 week now...i miss you so badly but i know ill be with you again soon...and thinking about it makes it more easier to bear...just let the good times roll baby!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
...and it grows more and more everyday! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sus! adik ka talaga, sa akin! wahehe! miss you baby! di bale, masaya na ko sa christmas! yipee!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home