Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Chasing Butterflies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Sometimes I cant help to ask myself what am I doing here? or why am I still here? What makes me stay? What do i benefit from all these? Too many questions on my mind. To some, I've found the answers but to some, Im still in the process of searching for it. But one thing I do know though...even if I dont find answers to all my questions, I know that I am here for a purpose. And whatever that is, It made me the person that I am today.

My stint here is about to end. Im actually counting the months. It's time to move on. Learn new things. See a different place. View a different perspective. Be with the One person I love and makes me happy. Pick up from where I left off, career or otherwise and be back on track.

I became stagnant for a while. I settled for less, became content, passion fades a little, and I forgot to chase the butterflies above.

Sad but true.

But I'll be forever thankful for every little thing that this place gave me...the money, job, adventure, and most specially the people I spent four years of my life with. They've been a family to me...through and through...and I'll forever be grateful to them.

It's not easy but it'll be for the best. Sometimes you have to sacrifice something in order to gain more. You win some, you lose some. Life will always be like that.

Dream.

Believe.

Survive.

So help me God! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


------
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH baby!
Thank you for helping me see and realize all the things that Im capable of doing. That I can do better than this. That there's more to life than sticking with the basics! You awake in me the desire to reach for a better goal, for us to have a better life! I want us to have the best of everything! In time we will...I promise...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've always believed in you baby!hinde dahil sa asawa kita pero sa totoo lang, hinde pa tayo magkakilala nun, alam kong magaling ka na! just keep it up! be positive! always pray!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH baby! i'm always here for you!

9:22 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH by!
Thank you! =)
Wag ka alala we'll be alright! Tyaga lang! Kaya natin to! Sus tayo pa!

Kisses! Mwaaah!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home