Friday, January 07, 2005

Terminal



What is it about airports that gives me the shiver? Ever since I was a kid I hated to be in that place especially the so called departure area. You see, I am the kind that is not good with goodbyes. I hated it...no scratch that, I abhor goodbyes. The only funny thing is, even if I was the one going away and not the one left, I still dont like it. I still cry knowing that I will leave somebody behind even for just a time. Good thing, everytime I boarded a plane, I always sit on the business class part (thanks to my priveledge card!) ...alone...with no one beside me that's why I am not ashamed to cry my heart out (but still I have to be discreet on this coz there are so many pretty stewardess checking you out, kakahiya noh!)

Well, maybe I really dont hate the place...maybe I just hated what is going on in that place. It is the sad part of the airport. One is leaving but the others are left behind. And it is not unusual to see people crying and hugging the ones they love & maybe wish for just another minute of togetherness before reality strikes that it is time to really say goodbye. Seeing scenes like that will really break your heart. One way or another, that departure will change your life forever. Man, this is sad! :(

Tonight is my mom's flight back to the Phils. I told my mom I would not be able to see her off. It's not that I dont want to...it's just that I cant. I know Im gonna cry and I dont want her to see that. I know she's excited and all but I also know that somehow she's also sad. I already miss her but I promised to see her again in April. Im going home in April yipeeee! And that part of the airport is what I love... arrival! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home