Thursday, May 12, 2005

Male Bashing

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There was this guy from the hospital. Egoy..may resemblance kay Usher kung tutuusin...patangkarin mo lang, pagandahin mo lang ang katawan @ medyo patangusin mo lang ng konti ang ilong. He was desperately wanting to have a chat with me but I was always busy or rather Im trying to look busy when he's around. Kanina while I was working andun lang sya sa tabi ko nakatingin then he blurted out saying 'You know what, you're handsome!' Haha! Gulat ako and told him that if that's a compliment ay Thank you! Nabakla ata ang lolo sa kin! =)

A few minutes passed...sabi nya if he could get my number. Told him to give me 3 good reasons why I should give him my number. Natakot. Sabi nya just forget it. Pero di rin naman nakatiis. Tanong pa rin kung pwede daw makuha number ko. I asked him why, we see each other @ work anong reli? Ang sagot...'so that I could tell you what's in my heart'. Goodness! natakot naman ako dun! Told him, 'Man, that's serious!' and he replied...'Yes, Im serious'...then asked again for my number. Told him 'Sorry man but I can't'. Ayun umalis ng lumong-lumo.

Mabait pa ko ng lagay na yan. If bitch mode is currently on, I only have two words for him...

NOT INTERESTED.

~*~*~*~

Went out with friends for dinner. V is buying a car. V is currently single. V just came from a broken relationship. Sabi nya sa kin yung pambibili daw nya ng lalake ipambibili na nya ng kotse.

So, what's the difference between a car and a guy?

Marami!

Una, Ang kotse di ka sasaktan...ang lalake has a tendency to treat you like trash after a while.
Pangalawa, Ang kotse lalo na kung brand new di ka bibigyan ng sakit sa ulo...ang lalake pasasakitin lang ang ulo mo pati puso mo.
At pangatlo, Ang kotse iyong iyo...your own...walang pwedeng umangkin...samantalang ang lalake lalo na kung mahina hina may tendency na maagaw sayo...o magloko...

Kaya ang conclusion: Go for the car V!

Ang wala lang sa kotse *tutut* but you can get pleasure without *tutut* believe me! Haha! Just use your imagination...

or kung gusto mo mambabae ka nalang! Bwahehe!

Peace! =)


***BatoBato sa langit ang tamaan wag magagalit...ang pikon talo!***

3 Comments:

Blogger Summer Fire said...

this guy's inlove with you, pare!"

hahaha! know that song? bagay sayo, pare! :D buti hindi ka sinabihan nang, "pare... pa-kiss!" bwahahaha! pinoy ba yan? hehe

6:07 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

SUMMER: Sexy! =) di pinoy ibang lahi...kung sasabihin nya ko ng pa-kiss aba, aba suntukan nalang! bwahaha! =)

8:13 AM  
Blogger Angel Jayme said...

weird. that guy must have been smitten with you bad. pero nakaka-flatter din naman yun diba. wag lang maging stalker. that would be scary.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home