Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
whenever i see couples together, i always felt a pang of envy within me...
if it could have been the other way around,
i would love to be with you now
but
that's not the way the world works...may be for now...
because i know that in the very near future
we'll have our time...
you & me...together....

HAPPY 4th Baby!



--------
Kahit pa ma-virus ang pc natin pareho
o magdown ang roaming service ko,
walang magbabago
kasi
ikaw pa rin ang adik ng buhay ko!
naks! =)


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...
I'll definitely be with you on our 5th...
sa wakas...wohooo! =) Cant wait!
wrestling itu!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant wait for the 5th! saya2 un! pramis!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH baby...kahit praning ka!

3:17 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

Kaya mo nga ko mahal kasi praning ako e! That makes me different from the rest! Praning na, adik pa! Saya2! Bwahehe! =)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

3:23 PM  
Blogger K said...

congrats to both of you kahit late nako sa pagdaan... =P

7:01 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

STINKER I: Salamat ng marami sa bati at pagdaan! =)

8:24 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

STINKER I: Salamat ng marami sa bati at pagdaan! =)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home