Sunday, September 04, 2005

3rd Na!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy 3rd Baby!

I Love You!
...despite the fact that you make me crazy
to the point of almost losing my sanity,
...though you keep blaming PMS everyday of the month for your tantrums & kapraningan.
...despite the fact that you always get on my last nerve.

i wouldn't trade you for anyone else!

mahal kita....mahal kita hindi yan bola! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

----------------------------------
'You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly...'

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!I'm so happy for you...here's to many more months of loving. Stay happy and glued to your other half!

-NV-

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you're still sane on our 4th! ahaha! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH baby! hapi hapi!

10:09 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

NV: Salamat dude! =) Cheers to you!

ADIKSAKIN: Sana nga! But when you think about it, praning na talaga ko noon pa! Bwahehe! Im crazy for you baby! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :)

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home