Saturday, November 19, 2005

For all of the things that I've done wrong
I must have done something right
Because
Spending the last two weeks with you is what i call
BLISS...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
I miss you...
I miss holding your hand...
I miss kissing your lips...
I miss smelling you...
I miss hugging you...
I miss teasing your ear...
I miss snuggling with you...
I miss sleeping in your arms...
I miss our everyday kulitan...
I miss our everyday talk...
I miss our lambingan...
I miss everything about you...

I hope to be with you again soon
coz being with you has been one of the best times of my life
And I know this is just the beginning...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Adiko!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sabi ko na kakalat pictures dito eh! ahahaha! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH adik! alang duda,adik ka sa akin talaga!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home