Thursday, December 01, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

you got me this early christmas present
plus a polo shirt
which i love, no doubt
i can feel christmas in the air
the air is getting chillier by the minute
and the fog is becoming dense
i bet christmas will have the same look as before
it would be so much happier
if i have you beside me
maybe then, christmas wont feel sad as it used to be
but then again
it shouldn't matter
because
I. HAVE. YOU. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and for me
YOU are the greatest gift that God knows i wanted to receive all these years...


---
thank you for the gifts baby!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome baby! sana nga natuwa ka...ehehehe! MERRY CHRISTMAS, ho! ho! ho!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH baby! i miss you!

3:42 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

Oo naman i was surprised! Kala ko talaga babae ang pinadala e! Hehe! MERRY CHRISTMAS baby! I hope i can come home...tsk!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Missing you badly!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can come home baby anytime you want...ikaw lang naman hinihintay ko eh!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH baby!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home