Friday, August 04, 2006

And Now You’re Mine

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And now you are mine.
Rest with your dream in my dream.
Love and pain and worries should all sleep now.
The night turns on its invisible wheels and you are pure beside me like a sleeping amber.
No one else, love, will sleep in my dreams.
You will go, we will go together over the waters of time.
No one else will travel through the shadow with me, only you, evergreen, ever sun, ever moon.


Your hands have already opened their delicate fists
and let their soft signs tumble away your eyes closed like two grey wings
and I move following the water you carry,
that carries me away the night, the world, the wind untangle their destiny.
Without you I am your dream, only that and forever.


-- by Pablo Neruda

------
HAPPY 14TH MONTHSARY Baby!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cant wait to come home to you!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haayy...im still sick baby! pero kahit me sakit ako, masaya pa din kasi monthsary natin! sana makauwi ka na! ngaun na at kelangan ko ng nurse...wahehe!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
cant wait!

8:47 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

Happy 14th baby! =)
Pagaling ka na! Lapit na ko uwi pramis kaya kelangan mo magipon ng lakas! Ahaha!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuruda is king of poetry!

2:37 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

yes DZI, neruda rocks! =)

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home