Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lomo Loco

Presenting my new baby courtesy of my baby Adik!

.....
....
...
..
.

Taran!
Photobucket
HOLGA 135 Lomo cam!

I was so happy when adik gave this to me as an advanced birthday gift. Thank you so much baby! Natuwa talaga ako pramis. Kala ko film lang ang kaya mo e! Ahaha! I so love my Holga! Isa na namang addiction 'to! At magastos na hobby ha! Sabi nga ni adik tapos na daw ang responsibilidad nya ke Holga. Ako na daw ang bahalang mamoblema sa pagbili ng sangdamakmak na films at pagprorocess nun. Cge na nga ako ng bahala dun! Malay mo isa rin 'to sa ikayaman ntin! Ahaha! Wish!

Do check out my first taste of lomography on my multiply site
CJ's Multiply

I kindda like the output of my shots. Sympre noh love your own! hehe! Im hoping I'll improve as time goes by. Bsta ang importante I love what I do and I do it for fun! Yun na yun!

Natuwa ako d2:

THE FIVE FUNDAMENTALS OF HOLGA

1. FREE YOURSELF FROM RULES
Holga neither knows nor respects any rules. Its sheer simplicity is your key to power. Think of Holga not as a camera but as a paintbrush, liberally splashing your medium-format canvass with exactly the elements that you choose. Envision your desire and manipilate your Holga to bring them into reality.

2. EMRACE RANDOM RESULTS
Holga is a loose cannon, an unpredictable partner who sometimes makes its own decision despite your most strident attempts at control. Many times, your best creations will be the result of your most foolish mistakes or oversights. Dont fight it! Roll with the punches and stay flexible.

3. DISARM YOUR SUBJECTS
Holga is not one to be taken seriously. It looks oversized, kinda clumsy, a little toy like, and definitely not intimidating. Your subjects will relax, have fun, and open up for your lens. Let yourself flow right along with Holga's innate power to strip away pretence and posturing.

4. ENGAGE INDIVIDUALITY
Each Holga is unique and different from the rest. Some produce brighter images, some more colorful images. Appreciate these inherent quirks and seek to employ several Holgas for a range of results.

5. GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY
The simplistic mechanics of Holga invites you to play with them. Dive inside its inner workings and discover what makes the Holga tick. Experiment with different modifications and treatments.


AND PLEASE, DONT FORGET TO TAKE OFF THE LENS CAP!
YOUR LOMOGRAPHIC SOCIETY


Haha! Panalo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay sana nga ikayaman nating yang kalokohan mo, ahahaha!

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! buti hinde ako sablay sa bday gift! o ayan, marunong din ako mangsurprise kaso ganun pa din, atat pa din ako ibigay sau kahit di mo pa bday, tulad last year! ahahaha!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home