Monday, January 24, 2005

What Would You Give For A Broken Heart?




I miss the feeling. I dont know why it came so suddenly. I miss the 'kilig' moments. I miss checking my fone every now and then to see if I have a text. I miss reading the 'i miss you' and 'i love you' at the end of each message. Funny, before I cannot leave my flat without my fone but now I suddenly found no use for it. I even left it at home for one whole day and it didnt even bother me. I didnt find myself on the way home during working hours just to get my dear fone. Now, its only pupose in my life is to wake me up.

I miss the thrill of being in a relationship. I know I have so much love to give and I cannot contain it just bottled up inside. It's a cheap thrill BUT with a price tag. You just gotta be ready to pay up. Just the same, win or lose, you just gotta keep it cool and enjoy. That is the secret...enjoy and never expect.

Can someone please find me a date...I badly need one!

Come on humor me!



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

com'on lets go out on a date!:D- vixen

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's do the girl-just-wanna-have-fun. we don't need a guy who would come with us. we can just meet someone out there and make it spontaneous. hahaha! that just sound like a song, isnt it...? hahaha! thanks for dropping by at my site :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger An said...

come here, sit beside me and let's spend the night watching the sky as the stars whisper their secrets to each others....

9:52 PM  
Blogger An said...

come here, sit beside me and let's spend the night watching the sky as the stars whisper their secrets to each other....

9:55 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

VIXEN: I'll take you up on that offer :D When I get home go out with me...haha :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

ANONYMOUS: Tara let's do that...that would be fun :)

7:01 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

RASPBERRY: I would love sit under the sky full of stars with mr.moon in sight :)

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home