Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I Miss Mom



I suddenly miss my mom. Wala na kasi akong makulit. She is one cool mom coz she treat us kids like her barkada. Pag nagsama sama nga kami para lang kaming magkakapatid. I remember, when she learned about what happened between me and my ex, she called me everyday just to check if I was ok. She knows how bruised and heartbroken I am because she knows how much I love ***. Though at first she was against the relationship, in time she finally accepted the fact that this is what I am and loving *** makes me happy. In fact, she treated my ex as one of her own and that what makes me love and respect her even more. She also accepted the fact that I am willing to give up everything just to be with ***. My mom made plans with me and I guess somehow she is getting herself ready to be with her future 'daughter-in-law' . Well, we both got the biggest disappointment of our lives... especially me.

Last christmas, my parents gave me a xmas card. At first, I dreaded to open it. I was afraid of what they will say. Alam ko na kasi yun at kung ano man yun siguradong narinig ko na dati pa. Both my mom and my dad wrote me a letter separately. Dad's letter was serious as I expect it to be but when I get to read mom's, I had a good laugh after a long time. Her letter made me smile. These were her exact words:


Dear Jen,

Sana ayos ka lang. Sana maging maayos na ang buhay mo at laging mahalin mo ang iyong sarili. Kaya lang kailangan sigurong matuto ka muna. Sige Be Happy! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

Love,
Mommy


O diba ang cool ng nanay ko?! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home