Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I Heart Boracay

I will visit you again soon, albeit this time NOT with the person who means everything to me, but with friends who literally rock my world.



The sight of you BLOWS ME AWAY... I feel comforted in your presence. I dont know what you've got that makes me keep on coming back. All I know is that you are the one place I won't get tired of coming back to.




Sunset from afar is heavenly. There is no one like it. You are full of energy yet people felt solemnly calm after their stay. Seeing pretty and sexy girls in bikini's is just an added bonus! Man, they are everywhere! I could feast my eyes on them for free! haha! :) People are nice and so as the food. I am pretty sure we will have a blast.

So my dear Boracay, await our coming coz I am looking forward to seeing you again :)

--------------------------

Booked on:
April 18-20, 2005
3 days, 2 nights

***Those who want to tag along are welcome basta KKB! :)

***My dear ex, sori you're gonna miss this chance...I was hoping you could spend it with me but things are different now...Im ready to make another memory on that place without you in it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jen! sama ko! pero sana may pera muna ko! lols.. dibale i'll work na starting feb, ipon ipon.. i have about 2-3 mos. sayang, first time ko sana sa boracay and it wuld be very special if sha sana kasama ko, but like u said, it's different na this time.. sunset.. omg! love it sobra!! :D

5:20 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

^^^Tara!Tara sama ka.Kaya mo pa magipon 2months+ pa naman e kaya lang dapat pabook ka na rin kc peak season by this time dami na nagpapabook.It would be fun! Babe watching tyo dun! haha! :)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home