Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Where Art Thou?


I long to have
SOMEONE
...Who values brutal honesty...
...I can talk to about everything and anything under the sun...
...Who can speak her mind & not be afraid to take risks whatever the consequence may be...
...Who can stand up to whatever philosophy she has in life...
...Who will accept me as I am and not turn me into someone Im not...
...Who can accept my past & not be threatened by it...
...Who will be proud of all my achievements and regard it as hers...
...Who won't be reckless with my heart & feelings...
knowing that even the strongest & the wisest have the fragile of hearts...
...Sensible enough to know that I am as mortal as she is...
therefore, I have flaws...
but still accepts the whole package...flaws & all...
...I can trust with my heart and more so with my soul...
...Sensitive enough to know that sometimes being jealous is just one way of showing that you dont want to share her with anyone else, but it does not necessarily equate to robbing her freedom...
...Who values the meaning of commitment & exclusivity...

The list can go on...

But I guess the most important of all is...

Loving me irregardless of everything else...
without rhyme nor reason...
the best way she knows how...
with eyes wide open...
faithfully...

...and for me that would be E.N.O.U.G.H....

...No questions asked...

And she should be assured

that

SHE WILL BE LOVED
...intensely...
...passionately...
...faithfully...
...freely...
...seriously...
...immensely...
...wholeheartedly...
...bitingly...

...without rhyme nor reason...

...No questions asked...

***That's just me...that's how I am...pero I know that it's too idealistic...the world doesn't work that way. Almost always, laging kabaliktaran ang nangyayari. Kung sinong dumating sya na yun. Hearts can be stubborn...di mo na maiisip lahat yan pag nakita mo na Sya. You just have to accept her as she is...But there's no harm in hoping...and right now, that's all I have...HOPE...so please dont rob me of that...

PMS lang 'to...dont mind me...it'll pass...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never ever give up on that...it'll come. though i think the feeling is intensified by PMS. heehee! goodluck pa rin sa atin!!!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home