Monday, February 07, 2005

Yes...I am FREE!



UNTITLED 1

The moon will always be there
and so as the stars...
They will always belong to the sky.

The flowers will always be there
thriving from seasons to seasons...
It will always belong to the earth.

The waves will continously move
from shore to shore, sun up to sun down...
But it will always belong to the sea.

I have loved you for the longest time
I made you my world from start to finish
I gave everything more than You and I can imagine
But you are not the moon neither the stars,
Not the flowers and more so not the waves.
You are just human who faltered & became restless.

I thought you will always be mine
But I am not like the sky
And neither am I the earth nor the sea.
I am just me...as human as you are
That's why I will never be enough for you
I WAS NEVER ENOUGH FOR YOU...



~0~0~0~


UNTITLED 2

Little by little, I started to build a fortress
But it crumbled back to earth before it was done
I miscalculated my moves
I thought all along it was strong enough to stand tall
But the foundation was weak
Sand and cement didnt mix well
And the rocks got in the way.

I tried to reclaim it
One chance after another
Believing that someday it can stand erect against all odds
Be it the strong winds, the storms, conflagration or drought
That though it will be beaten and tested by nature
It will still hold its ground and remain firmly intact.

But like your love, it was gone even before I know it
As fast as the time and the tide
It was gone before I could even react
And it left me messed up and empty inside
Knowing I gave you too many chances to correct the wrong
But chances are not big a deal to you
It was not as fragile as I would hope you would consider it to be.

We didnt stand the test of time
Somewhere along the road one of us got lost
And sometimes even if you hope against hope
It would be much easier to let go and let love find its way back to you
Than believe in things that are NOT meant to be...


***This would be the last entry I will write about YOU. Just so you know, I wrote this way back but I didn't find the reason to post it. Don't ask me why...so I am posting it now. I dont think you deserve anymore space in my blog, more so in my life. 'Nuff already. Believe it or not, I moved on...and there's no turning back. The time has finally come at last. Now Im starting another chapter of my life. Yup, we are history...no more, no less. History belongs to the past. There is no reason to relive it. The past and the present are two different entities. But dont worry you will still be fondly remembered. I hope in time we can forgive each other. Let us just learn from our mistakes. It's been a good 52 months. I had the grandest time of my life and I owe you that. I hope somehow I also made you happy. I enjoy the ride I had with you no matter how bumpy it was. I wish you well. Here's to our happiness, although apart!

P.S.
Thank you for the 8 kg that I've lost. That was effortless. I love myself now more than ever! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger An said...

congratz!!!! graduate ka na... :-)

3:44 AM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

^^^Finally! :D

4:13 AM  
Blogger Angel Jayme said...

so heartbreaking yet so true...
used to brood and cry over jerks who broke my heart thinking i wasn't good enough, until i realized i am worthy of anybody and i should love myself more than anyone else. once i learned to love myself, someone came into my life who loved and respected me for all that i am.
medyo napaluha ako sa sinulat mo pero congrats for moving on, antay ka lang darating na yun!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home