Saturday, May 14, 2005

Another encounter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Venue: StarBucks.
Standing on queue with two people standing before me @ the cashier.
Cashier asked me for my order.
'One grande mocha frapuccino & one grande strawberry cream frapuccino', I said.
Paid the bill and went to stand at the receiving counter.
Two men were there leaning on the counter and waiting for their coffee to be served (in fairness gwapo sila!).
Tried to look around while waiting for our order and talk to ate cez.
Didn't know that they were staring at me.
Then one of them blurted out...'Nice hair' and flashed his close-up smile.
I smiled back and said 'Thank You'.
When we got our order, ate cez blurted out "Grabe ang gwapo tlaga ng kasama ko!"
We couldn't help laughing on our way out!

Kept me thinking...what's with these men nowadays?!
Masyado atang malakas ang *pheromone ko!
Haba haba na ng hair ko ha!
Pero sorry guys bebot pa rin ang hanap ko e! hehe! =)

Ate cez, wala talo na talaga kita! Bwahaha!

=)

~*~*~*~
Been craving for baked zitti and all meat pizza from sbarro... Yummy...


FYI:
*pheromone - A chemical produced by an organism that signals its presence to other members of the same species. Of particular importance in sexual behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home