Thursday, August 04, 2005

2nd Na! =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For the lack of better things to say...

I will be the answer
At the end of the line
I will be there for you
While you take the time
In the burning of uncertainty
I will be your solid ground
I will hold the balance
If you can't look down

If it takes my whole life
I won't break, I won't bend
It will all be worth it
Worth it in the end
Cause I can only tell you what I know
That I need you in my life
When the stars have all gone out
You'll still be burning so bright...

I
LOVE
YOU
SO
MUCH!

Happy 2nd baby! Looking forward to so much more!
Soon...Image hosted by Photobucket.com it's gonna be for real!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha! Sabi ko na, me post na about 2nd e! bwahehe!

2 months ka ng dinedetox! kaya mo pa ba? pa3rd na! bwahehe!

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

8:17 AM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

ADIKSAKIN: Kayang kaya baby! Basta ikaw! Malakas ka sa kin e! Bwahehe! Nothing is impossible with love! Naks! Kaya natin yan! Tayo pa e pareho tayong pasaway!...but on 2nd thought...Mas lalo ka! Bwahaha!

I
LOVE
YOU
SOOOOOOO
MUCH!

Adik ka!

11:51 AM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Nice blog - rich contents and decorated sidebar.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home