Sunday, December 04, 2005

Happy 6th!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

alone in my bed
thinking of you
wish you were here
right next to me
i can imagine myself
staring at you while you sleep
until i close my eyes
you'll be my last thoughts
my dear...

cuddled in your arms
keeping me safe from harm
catching my every breath
keeping me close to your heart
kissing my fears away
keeping them all at bay
gently showing me
what real love is supposed to be...

ill kiss you so tenderly
and hug you so tightly
ill touch you in places
erogenously sexy...


HAPPY 6th MONTHSARY baby! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
I am missing you so badly...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha! kalahating taon na ang kalbaryo mo! mwah!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH baby!

9:33 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

kaya pa kahit umabot pa ng 6 decade!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home