Friday, December 23, 2005

Ho Ho Ho!

I didnt realize 2 more days and it's christmas. The spirit suddenly eludes me or its just that i cant feel the christmas spirit at all. I havent even started to shop gifts for the kids. Yeah, im at my wits end right now. Too many things concerns me. Those are the things that i need to deal with and it occupies too much of my time by just merely thinking about it. Pathetic i know. Sometimes i wish i could buy some time stopping device just to let the world stop for a while coz its spinning makes me dizzy. I guess this is growing up is all about...dealing with realities.

I miss home. I miss my mom's cooking. I miss the anticipation of hanging my santa's socks in our sampayan even though i know that in the morning when i look at it for gifts, there'll just be a 10 peso bill inside and i will start to laugh and say 'Hah ano ba yan sampung piso lang! Kawawa naman si santa mas mapera pa ko sa kanya!' Poor, poor santa!

But now, i guess santa's gonna be the one to laugh! Poor, poor me! Haha!

The ironies of life!


MERRY MISMAS PEOPLE!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

----------
Baby, as what my card said...this christmas i have everything i needed because i have YOU!
You are more than enough...and from where i stand to where you are, know that i will always be thankful for the gift of your love...

And amisdt all the chaos that's been going on in my mind right now...You are the only one that keeps me grounded...You are giving me enough reasons to believe that the world is not so bad after all...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH my adik! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooosshhooo.... drama! ahahaha! you have so much to be thankful for because you have me! ahehe! kapmuks!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH baby...miss you! malapit na! inngit naman ke dex at lian! ahahaha!

2:50 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

kapmuks talaga pramis! bwahehe! =) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH baby! Merry mismas! Pagmayaman na tyo kesa kay santa bilhin nalang ntin mga reindeers nya! bwahaha!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home