Saturday, February 04, 2006

Letter for No One

Image hosting by Photobucket

There comes a point in time when I'd rather be all by myself than socialize. I guess when people around you become too close for comfort, you begin to overlook some things. I know it's rude to just break away, but honestly, I think that would be better for now. I have issues I know and it's eating me up, that's why I'd rather be by myself than fake a smile. Im too lucid to do that.

No, Im not mad. I dont have any reasons to be. I just don't want to ruin the mood, festive or otherwise.

So if you're asking me if something is wrong...yeah, probably...a little...

The "It's not you, it's me" line spells it out.

But, I'll be OK in no time.

My duel with the demons has been great so far.

Im having a grand time.

But I think I still need the Charmed ones to save me.

Just great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bakit nawala comment ko ha?
anyway...nu bang drama to ha, adik? nawala lang ako ng isang linggo, malungkot na buhay mo! ehehe!
baby, kung ano man yan, lagi akong nasa tabi mo! basta, tulungan nga tau e, walang iwanan!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! mwah! im missing you badly!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home