Sunday, January 01, 2006

Putukan Na!!!! =)

In just a few hours, 2005 will be behind us. So many things has happened in a span of one year and I thank God coz mostly they're all good ones, and if there are bad things, I prefer to just forget it and let it go!

For all the blessings, small and big stuff, Thank YOU! YOU made me feel loved & important in YOUR eyes... and for the not so good things, i still thank YOU because YOU made me realized that i am not invincible and i needed that for my growth. Blessing in disguised probably.

For letting me chance upon some of the most beautiful people who i've crossed paths with this year, thank you for their gift of friendship.

For the strength to move on and see that life goes on however broken & shattered i am...and for the will power to continue living not only for myself but for all my love ones as well because i owe them that much, thank YOU.

...And for giving me the best gift in the universe...

she may not be perfect and sometimes she may be too much to handle for my self control, but flaws and all, she possess such a beautiful soul that makes up for all her imperfections. Having her wouldn't compare to all the material things in this world...

And however hard headed and pasaway we both are to each other, i know that the love, the passion and the longing for each other will always be there...

And for the coming year 2006, i just wish for more blessings to come our way... a good life, good health, courage, lots of strength and lots of love for all the people who mean the most to us...

Spread the love!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rock on People!!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-----
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH adik!
Save that blast for April! Haha! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aba aba, sinong pasaway un? ahahaha! mwah! missing you badly adik! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

2:19 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

aba aba at nabasa agad ha! adik ka talaga sa kin! bwahaha!!! =) mwaaah! miss you baby!

Happy New Year!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home