Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chances Are

"For better or worse, through thick and thin, you've been there by my side, sharing the laughter and the tears through life's uncertain ride. We don't know what the future has in store for you and me, but this I know, without a doubt, the best is yet to be. Happy wedding anniversary to my loving husband! Thank you for all the yesterdays, I appreciate your love today and look forward to all the tomorrows."

Post yan sa facebook ng isang kaibigan ko na nagcelebrate ng wedding anniversary nila. Nung nabasa at nakita ko yan bigla akong nalungkot. Parang gusto kong maiyak. But Im happy for them. Im happy for them that they found each other and stick with each other and kahit nagkakatampuhan sila at isang linggong di nag-uusap...in the end sila pa din ang magkakampi. In sickness and in health walang iwanan.

That kind of love is the love Im always praying for...and still continue to pray for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home