Friday, May 06, 2011

The Mending...

I refuse to feel hurt over and over again...
I refuse to feel betrayed everytime I think about it...
I refuse to give my time of the day to those painful memories which I can't even reverse...
I refuse to be bitter and hateful especially to you because of what happened...
I refuse to lose sleep and energy by thinking about those hurtful memories...
I refuse to feel belittled by that ugly, asshole, pig, dickhead,DOM,coward, ball-less, evil person who doesn't even know the word respect...(obviously, im still an angry bird & will be for the longest time. yeah, i wish him HELL!)

But

I won't deny myself to break down sometimes because that's my way of coping
And I hope when everything calms down inside, happiness will be there to welcome me back...



The things that hurt the most are the things you never expected...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home