Sunday, May 22, 2005

Kaya Pala Im so Dead...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just finished watching LOST AND DELIRIOUS after downloading it from the net. The movie was good and the actresses better. I got engrossed watching the film. I actually felt envious with their love scenes. Damn! It was so real. Lucky girls! Hehe! =)

Brought me back to the old days...the way we were...the way we used to be...the way we love each other when we were still together...until a 360 degree change of heart happened!

And I felt a pang hearing some of their lines...like this one...

Tori: Now, Paulie, I want you to listen very closely because I am only going to say this once. I will never love anyone the way that I love you, okay? No one. But we can never forever be. We can NEVER forever be.

O-U-C-H!

Saksak puso tulo ang dugo yang mga linya na yan!

The ending is a tragedy. Just like most love stories in real life or otherwise.
It didn't have a happy ending. Happy endings only happens in fairy tales, you know.
And I think I became too jaded to believe in it.
Unless someone worthy will break that spell and make me believe again.
Until that someone comes...we'll see.

The moral of the story:
TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU...everytime...

Too much love will kill you
Just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you
Make you plead and scream and crawl
And the pain will make you crazy
You're the victim of your crime
Too much love will kill you
Every time
Too much love will kill you
It'll make your life a lie
Yes, too much love will kill you
And you won't understand why
You'd give your life, you'd sell your soul
But here it comes again
Too much love will kill you
In the end...
[Too much love will kill You by Queen]

6 Comments:

Blogger Summer Fire said...

nakow, wag mawalan ng pag-asa *hugsU* darating din ang para sayo sa tamang panahon ;)

ps
gusto ko rin mapanood yang film na yan *inggit* dapat this weekend eh kaya lang wala akong mahanap na copy :(

6:57 PM  
Blogger Cherie said...

Tori: Now, Paulie, I want you to listen very closely because I am only going to say this once. I will never love anyone the way that I love you, okay? No one. But we can never forever be. We can NEVER forever be.

aray nga! =(

9:35 AM  
Blogger firewomyn said...

pare napanood ko to! tragic pero ganun tlg e. sad but true. ewan ko ba kay paulie, dami naman babae jan e. :D paborito to ng ex ko e.

summer fire: meron c scout nito! hiram k s kanya! :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

SUMMER: Gusto mo padala ko sa gmail? nadownload ko lang yun sa imesh e. ganda lola panalo! =)

CHERIE: Saksak puso tulo ang dugo sa lines noh! graveeh! =)

PEANUT: And so I wait...ay hindi pala tulungan mo nalang ako! hehe! =)

FIREWOMYN: Paborit ko na rin sya ngyn! korek daming babae dyan di kailangang magpakamatay para sa isa! charuz! =)

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mula sa iyong pagkaka himay himay ng istorya ay naiingganyo akong panoorin tong pelikulang ito. totoo, sa mga cartoons lang at fairy tales nangyayari ang happy ending. i was bombarded with all the disney stuff when i was young and now i think it's a far cry from reality. true, meron na pag ibig na hindi para sa atin.

thanks! you made me realize (again) that i am not invincible.

12:12 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

MS_K: We may only feel invincible pag meron ng taong nakapagpatumba sa tin. I guess kanya kanya lang na katapat yan =)

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home