Saturday, June 04, 2005

Better than chocolate

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

what is better than chocolate???

...the sex of course!

kidding!!!

it's the LOVE baby! Image hosted by Photobucket.com


-------------------------

To You who confuse me (too!),

Chocolates wouldnt match up to your sweetness & caring.
For the concern and everything in between,
Thank you!
You are giving me reason to see the world in a different light after I've seen & experienced the worst.
You have a good soul.
My kindred spirit.
You deserve to be treated well and be taken cared of though you can very well take good care of yourself.
You deserve more than the best in life.
You are worthy.
If only you can see your worth...

Bounce!
Im here...now and as long as you need me...


P.S.
Please lang bawas bawasan mo pag-aadik masama sa katawan yan!
Pasaway ka rin e!
Bwahehe!

And please dont phunk with my heart...wag ikaw...


3 Comments:

Blogger Break said...

What if you just combine both?!?!?!

choco-sex?

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words!What I told you...those are all real!Tagos sa puso yun! Hehehe! Yeah...one day at a time! Luv u with all of my limbic system!
P.S.
Amf! Mana mana lang pagiging adik no...kanino pa ko nagmana? Tinatanong pa ba yun??? Back to adik mode...di bagay sa atin serious! Promise! =)

12:11 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

BREAK: Sounds delicious! hehe! =)

ADIKSAU: Love u more! =)

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home