Thursday, June 16, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She is a stranger to me,
And I to her.
We met one April night,
Went to eat out,
Talk about everything and anything
For about an hour or so,
Then said our goodbyes.
That was the first & the last time
We saw each other.

But...

That was the start of a good friendship.
We texted each other almost everyday.
It started from just saying our usual hi's & hello's,
Until such time that we became comfortable
With each other's company and thoughts.
She tells me what concerns her,
And I will always reply with what's on my mind.
We have spontaneity.
We have kinship.

Then...

A big 'Misunderstanding' set in.
We have something but we both
Couldnt pinpoint what that is.
It just happened.
We were caught off guard.
I was caught off guard.

I broke the rules.
Rules that I strictly follow
when it comes to relationship.
I have no intention of breaking it.
I didnt plan it to happen.
But still, I falter.

How can you love a stranger?
How can you be happy knowing that
someone will be hurt in the process because of you?
How will you know if you are the worthy one?
How will you be able to sustain it?

What we have is a love that sprang from a 'Misunderstanding'.
Whether this is right or wrong,
I dont know...
But
There is only one thing Im sure of...


I LOVE HER
...To its fullest meaning and deepest core...


. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .


You can shoot me now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if this is really a misunderstanding then, let it be! masaya ko...yun mahalaga!

walang kokontra! walang aapila!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yiheee!!!

Nilalanggam na tong blog na to!

So happy 4 u jen! kwento naman dyan =)

12:56 PM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL JEN....
I'VE BEEN THERE...
I WAS THERE...

but HOPE FLOATS AT THE END...

KEEP ON FIGHTING FOR IT..

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home