Thursday, June 09, 2005

For the Woman who Found Me...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In my eyes
I see the world as harsh and ruthless
It didnt treat me well
I didnt feel any comfort
My fragile heart got beaten down
Once, twice, thrice
Over & over...

The love that I offered was thrown back at my face
That's how dispensable I am in her eyes
Unimportant...
Unnecessary...
Replaceable...

The days were hard
More so the nights
I was burnout and disillusioned
I refused to believe in good things anymore
Things that are most essential & crucial to living...

UNTIL YOU FOUND ME...
In the most unlikely manner
And in an almost wacky way

Who would have thought it would lead to this?
Amazing...
Because You make me want to believe again...

i love you adik!
no questions asked...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kilig! I LOVE YOU adik! i'll fix things, promise!

9:43 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

AdikSau: Im counting on it...I love you too! =)

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home