Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


To my 2 bestfriends who mean the world to me...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I wish you both all the happiness that this world can offer. Though pain is sometimes inevitable, I will always be here to see you through. I wouldnt trade the both of you for anything in the world khit mga adik pa kayo! Through good times and bad, You can count on me...we can always count on each other. Di na ko makakakuha ng mas prapraning pa sa inyo! Bwahehe!

Looking forward to more years of friendship...
good times...
balahuraan...
eating...
cofffee...
swimming...
table tennis....
fishing...
pot sessions! (wag ka na kuting!)...
drinking sessions...
senti sessions...(eto pwede wish ko lang mabawas bawasan na!)
parteeee...
videoke...
and dancing!

Cheers mga adik!
Luv You Both!

3 Comments:

Blogger -bubwit said...

Vewy..Vewy Sweeet O'yu Cowy!!!!
those 2 gurlz do deseweve d Happiness dey weh Lookin fo...

and yu toooo;)

3:21 AM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

BubWiT: Thanks kiddo! I love the both of them though they're mukthaban! hehe! Cant find anybody like them...a rare species! bwahaha! =)

6:22 AM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

Yes..I agree wd yu..ther bog MUKHTA'ABAN!!!

but Love is blind..wat to do ya'ni?

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home