Sunday, June 12, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You make all the pains,
frustrations,
disappointments,
and heartaches
that I've been through
worthwhile...

You are making me see
the beauty of living once again
after being dead for a while...

You show me that there is
light at the end of the tunnel,
sunshine after the rain,
a flicker of hope on a very dark night...

You awake in me
the things that
I am not aware of before...

You make me believe
that magic still happens...

Because...
among all the millions of people in this world,
You saw me...
Found your way to me...
and Love me...
EXCEPTIONALLY...


---------
I LOVE YOU ADIK!
we are going to make this work
you and me
i'll hold your hand
i wont let go
i promise...
wala na kong mahahanap na katulad mo
rare species ka rin e! Hehe!
im glad we found each other
amidst all those kaadikan & kabadingan!
akalain mo yun???!!!
Adik! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger -bubwit said...

CJ!
do u remember my words once upon a time..last year...I told yoo then when u were deeply in pain:
"Listen..this one shall pass too,and u'll find the one who will deserve all the love u have inside..someone who will take care of ur heart..it's just a matter of time,wait and u will be rewarded.."

and yu did!!!

so happi for u dear....

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ala lang! bakla ka talaga!

I LOVE YOU!

6:51 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

BUBWIT: Those were the days! Thank God its over! And thank you for being there. Tough times but I made it through =) She makes me happy..

ADIKSAU: Mas bakla ka! Bwahehe! I LOVE YOU TOO! =)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home