Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hindi ako Galit...

...i made a mistake in one of the programs im running
...i cant connect to the internet
...my database is not responding
...i cant print any of my reports
...my dog pichachu is sick
...our pldt fone line is busted

YAN LANG???!!!!

Meron pa!

Listen up & listen good...

...You had your chance buddy but your time's up...dont live your life full of regrets...we should all learn our lessons well...maybe your realization came too late...she loved you then but she have me now...help yourself to move on...and just let us be...we all deserve to be happy...there's no exception to that rule! There's no turning back now but just moving on!

and one more thing...dont forget your manners, it's the least thing you can do...MYMP! Make your mother proud!

Life...maybe you should get one!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hinde ka nga galit! GALIT NA GALIT!

4:52 PM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

---Live and LET Live,this was always been my principle..some ppl jus can't understand it!

2:08 AM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

^^^Very well said...This is my turf anyway! I cant rant & rave all I want and i can write whatever what's in my head! Read at your own risk! Ang tamaan guilty! Bwahehe!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwaka! ngaun ko lang narealize na penguin pala un pic! ikaw na ikaw! wahehe! tama na galit! sige na peace na kiss na pls? pambayad mo sa jeepney kulang pa ng diyes! wahehe!

1:52 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

ADIKSAKIN: Cge na nga payag na ko kiss nalang! Ahaha! Bsta dami ha! Mwaaah!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home