Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Ever Dearest Fordy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's hard for me to think that a few days from now, you won't be with me. You've been with me for 3 years and within that span of time never once did you let me down. Na-ah. You've been a very reliable friend. You never gave me a headache. I guess it's the other way around! Hehe! Remember the time when I was driving so fast and a stupid land cruiser almost hit us coz he's driving fast as well, and in order not to get hit, i steered immediately to the right but unfortunately, the corner gutter was cut & it was so sharp it hit your tire. How could I forget. I was praying so hard for you not to give up on me before I reach the parking. People are already signaling me to stop and I can feel your tire loosing air fast, but still we made it safely to the parking. And as soon as i turned off ur engine, that's the time your tire gave up. I was so sorry when I saw how big the damage was. But I was amazed that we reached that far. That same day, i bought you a new tire!

Who would have thought I will have you. I never imagined I could buy a car with my own money. You're one of my accomplishments. The luxury I got from being away from home. You're not brand new but among your second hand contemporaries, you are the handsomest of them all! You look good as new, dashing as ever!

You became my shock absorber whenever I feel bad, especially when Im really pissed at something. We just drive around, but drive so fast like we're racing against time or something. We're always on the 5th gear. We could join the fast and the furious except that I dont know how to drift! I feel bad for your gas pedal, it's overused compared to the brakes! I just thanked God I was never that stupid to be involved in an accident. I may be crazy but I fear dying with a crushed, beaten, and broken body that's why I never thought of slamming you and dying that way. No way man! I still want to look good when I die.

Aside from my dad, you're the second 'man' that I've ever loved. Ooopss I mean third coz I still have URT back home. Lucky you ha?! =) Hehe! Adik said when we get to the states, she'll buy me the great Cayenne! Haha! Don't worry, you'll still be the third and the Cayenne will come in fourth!

I'll miss you fordy. You know how I hate goodbyes. I just hope your next owner will take care of you as much as I did, or should I say, as much as dad did! =)

Take care of him/her as well. Don't give them any headaches. My reputation is at stake!

I will always remember you.

Always...




Much love,
Me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zsa zsa! payag na ko, iuwi mo na din si fordy kasama ng PC mo! ahahaha! basta pag uwi mo, driver ka ha! tandaan mo, inalila mo ko nung huling uwi mo! hmmpptt! ehehe! but it was my pleasure being your driver baby!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

9:27 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

Ahaha! Naku di pwede iuwi c fordy! Baka mas mahal pa tax nya kesa sa presyo ng bagong oto ngayon noh!

Yes by ako naman ang driver mo! Pramis! Hehe!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Mwah!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home