Wednesday, September 27, 2006

In retrospect

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ex’s.

That was the topic of the day. From morning till night.

A friend asked a while back, ‘Ikaw jen di ka na ba galit kay <insert name of ex here>?’

It made me think.

A minute passed before I answered, ‘Noon oo pero hindi na ngayon.’

Every person who was hurt has every right to be angry. I, for one is not an exception.

The person whom I entrusted my life with is the very same person who shattered me into pieces. And it took me a while to pick up the pieces of my broken self.

I was scarred. Too scarred to even recognize my own self. It was ugly.

But those scars made me the person that I am today. Better and definitely stronger. My demons are still everywhere and they still show up time and again but I faced them head on.

In time, everything will come in full circle.

Girls will be girls. Boys will be boys. And ex will be ex.

Period.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and gays will be gays??? ahaha! im happy no! ahahaha!

to all my exs...salamat sa inyong panloloko! kung di dahil sa inyo, hinde sana ko masayang-masaya ngaun! i hate you all!

ahahaha, bitterness ocampo ba ang dating?? chus! di na no! im happy at where i am now! contented and satisfied! bow!

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH baby! hinde issue to, so not worth it!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home