Friday, September 08, 2006

Grateful

I've been listening to christmas songs I've just downloaded from the net. How time really flies. It's the start of 'Ber' months again. And thinking about it makes me excited! What excites me more is the thought that after 4 years of being away from home during the holidays, I'll be celebrating christmas and new year again at home, with an added bonus that adik & I will celebrate it together.

Nice!

Nah.

It's fantastic!

Now I can really say that I'll be home for christmas.

Christmas last year was a drag. I guess the christmas spirit didn't get into me. I was really down in the dumps and I was too busy consoling myself and getting angry at the world. And it was due to some circumstances that I have no control of.

I became Ms. Scrooge. And I hated every second of it.

But after a while I realized that things really did happen for a reason. It will just take some time for you to understand and learn all about it. But you'll get through no matter what.

I know that this christmas will be better than last year or the year before.

I'll be home.

I have adik.

What more can I ask for?! (actually meron pa...lots and lots of prayers! amen! hehe!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

saya talaga ng buhay mo kasi ako asawa mo! ahahaha! mwah! mlapit na by...ang pasko kaya...REGALO ko!!! ahahaha!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! mwah! miss you by!

9:40 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

regalo ba kamo??? pwedeng bang mahalay na regalo nalang?! ahaha!
lapit na by! Yipeee!!! =)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH by! Miss u bad!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home