Wednesday, September 06, 2006

30..29..28..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's official.

I submitted my resignation letter a week ago, and now Im counting the days. Im doing all the things I need to accomplish before I go. I dont wanna go leaving behind things not in order. I already said goodbye to fordy so for the rest of the month I'll be going to work by means of a transport. I settled some of the bills that I need to settle, the rest I'll settle few days before I leave. I still have more or less 3 weeks to pack my things. Im used to that, I can do it in a flash.

2 boxes. 1 luggage. And a carry on. That will suffice. But I probably need to air freight some of my things ahead of me.

And that's packing 4 years of my life here.

Wow.

So I guess this is it.

Cant wait to go home and start my life anew.

And pray hard that things will go as planned. God willing.

30 days and counting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay, im excited....afraid at the same time baby pero magkakasama tau, that's the most important! basta, we'll make it through baby!

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! cant wait for baby! mwah! miss you so bad!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home