Monday, April 25, 2011

Dear Ellyn

I enjoyed our weekend. Sana weekends nalang lagi. Di bale after 4 days magkikita na ulit tyo. That gives us something to look forward to. I hope and pray that things will get better everyday. I have faith that it will as long as we both want it to be better. I am really hoping that whatever conflict you have within yourself was already settled. Sana nahanap mo kung ano man yung hinahanap mo sa buhay at sana narealize mo yung mga bagay na kailangan mong marealize.

I missed you...I missed my best friend, my partner in crime, my soulmate. I'm just glad that you're back and I hope you've learned, you've grown and became a better ellyn than before. Tama sila, sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow. Sana lang talaga me kahinatnan lahat ng sakit na idinulot ng bangungot na 'to. This can make us or break us. I chose it to make us. Sana ganun ka din.

We'll make new memories. We'll take lots of pictures. We'll travel together. We'll eat out and try new things. We'll shop till you drop. We'll drive anywhere. Basta kasama kita ayos lang ako.

You're still the only one I want to grow old with...

MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home