Thursday, June 23, 2005

For My Dearest...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I can be 'that someone' who can hadle your tantrums...
I can be 'that someone' who can calm your storms...
I can be 'that someone' who can lets you be by yourself...
I can be 'that someone' who can love you inspite of your flaws & weaknesses...
I can be 'that someone' who enjoys life...
I can be 'that someone' who values family & God...
I can be 'that someone' who can make you feel special...
I can be 'that someone' who can laugh with you and cry with you...
I can be 'that someone' who can stand for herself...
I can be 'that someone' who can meet your parents & lets you meet my parents as well..
I can be 'that someone' who is FAITHFUL...
I can be 'that someone' who loves to eat...
I can be 'that someone' who, though you're far apart will never cease to make you feel how much she loves you...

I HOPE...

-------------
I will do everything to make you happy, see you smile & hear you laugh
We have something beautiful
Something that you would want to last for a lifetime
Something that you will cherish forever
An answered prayer that took place in the most unexpected way
But an answered prayer just the same
I am proud of you
And I so glad you are MINE...
I LOVE YOU...deeply...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwaka! pinagkalandakan na ang ADIK! MASAng MASA...MASAndal tulog! bwahehe!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AdikSakin!

12:00 PM  
Blogger CuteJugglerJeN said...

ADIKSAU: Bwahehe!Wala lang! Mwaah! =) I LOVE YOU ADIK!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home