Sunday, June 19, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My life was on a steady pace,
Routine and very much ordinary

Until

She came,
She saw,
And
She conquered..

I am nothing
Yet
She treats me like
I am EVERYTHING...

Priceless...

I am all yours
And You are mine
For keeps...

I LOVE YOU...deeply



-----------
Txt message sa kin ni Momski Rui: Madali humanap ng someone to love but not someone who will love You.

Very much true...

Kaya now that we've found each other...La ka na kawala adik!

Mwaah! Image hosted by Photobucket.com


-----------------
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHER'S IN THE HOUSE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veni, vidi, vici!

Bwahehe!

You should be treated well...you deserve that from me! You're my priceless baby adik!

ILOVEYOUVERYMUCH!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home